Receive $100 off per couple your next trip to Chile!
Ultimate Chile: Santiago, Easter Island & Patagonia
$100 off per couple on bookings to Chile
EXPERIENCE CHILE UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL
Receive $100 off per couple on bookings to Chile created by May 8, 2017 for travel now – December 15, 2017.
Imagine a place where, during just one visit, you can traverse through a vast desert, climb some of the world’s most rugged peaks and glaciers, savor a glass of the continent’s finest wine, and gaze at one of the most legendary sites in the south Pacific. That place? It’s Chile. Few destinations on earth are as diverse as this South American nation, thanks to its dramatic and varying geography, which spans from territories in South America, Antarctica and Oceania. A land of contrasts, Chile offers a range of experiences unlike anywhere else in the world. If you’re looking for a way to experience all of Chile’s charms and cultures in one trip, book Avanti Destination’s ultimate Chilean adventure.
Your days could be spent:
- Wandering through Santiago’s vibrant metropolitan streets
- Driving and hiking through the staggering Andes Mountains
- Exploring the mystery that surrounds enigmatic
- Easter Island Getting lost in the unmistakable beauty of Patagonia
Access all of these incredible destinations and experience some of the world’s most incredible natural landmarks in just one trip.
Departs Daily from Santiago
10 Days/9 Nights from $2,995
*Taxes are included in pricing
Santiago (three overnights), Easter Island (three overnights), Puerto Natales (three overnights)
- All Ground Transfers
- Bus Ticket from
- Puerto Natales to Punta Arenas
- Santiago City Tour
- Daily Guided Tours on Easter Island
- Torres del Paine National Park tour plus lunch
- Serrano & Balmaceda Glaciers tour plus lunch
- Daily Breakfast
Contact your travel agent today!
The passion to serve and inspire savvy travelers with innovative and personalized vacations has been the driving force for 31 years at Avanti Destinations. We have the passion for independent travel and want to share it with you! We provide you with authentic travel experiences backed by our expert knowledge. You go where you want. When you want. With the flexibility to savor special moments along the way. Your vacation is uniquely yours. That's Avanti!
Our record of success at Avanti Destinations reflects the way we have fine-tuned the art of independent travel. We create vacations of a lifetime for people who want to experience travel up-close and personal—at your own pace, without the constraints of a group.
5 Reasons to Pick Avanti
- Independent Vacations - For the experienced traveller, completely flexible and personalized itineraries made easy.
- Hand-Picked Accommodations -Boutique hotels, castles, villas, bed and breakfast, manor houses, and apartments personally selected for their standards, character, and charm.
- Unique Travel Options - Pre-plan your vacation with food and wine, cultural and historic tours, private drivers and guides, and off-the-beaten path sightseeing.
- Travel-Wise Consultants - Skilled and experienced travel consultants help you avoid possible pit-falls for a well-planned vacation.
- Support During Travel - Avanti's professional, local travel partners are available for assistance everywhere you go.
Among the specialty programs we offer in Europe are:
- Cooking classes in France and Italy
- Food and wine programs in Czech Republic, Germany, France, Italy, Portugal and Spain
- Castle, châteaux and manor house stays in Czech Republic, France, Germany, Ireland, Poland, Portugal and Wales
- Rail programs connecting the major cities of Europe
- Biking programs in Tuscany & Umbria in Italy as well as La Rioja in Spain
- Self-drive programs in France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Portugal, Scotland, Spain and Wales,
- Villas and farmhouses in Italy, Castles and B&Bs in Ireland, Chateaux in France, Manorhouses and Castles in Great Britain
- B&Bs in Ireland
- Vespa Tour in Tuscany
In Central & South America, in addition to hotel packages in major cities, we offer:
- Canoeing, kayaking, and/or rafting tours in Belize, Colombia, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Panama, and Peru
- Galapagos Islands, Amazon River and Patagonia cruises
- Jungle lodge stays in Belize, Brazil, Peru and Ecuador
- Hiking programs to Machu Picchu and Patagonia
- Wine-tasting programs in Chile and Argentina
- Beach resorts in Mexico, Belize, Costa Rica, Panama and Brazil
- Self-Drive programs in Belize and Costa Rica
- "Soft adventure" programs to visit volcanoes, waterfalls, lakes and glaciers
- Eco-Tours and Eco-Cruises in Argentina, Belize, Brazil, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Panama and Peru
Avanti's vacation packages are best for independent people who enjoy unique travel experiences, active "soft adventure" travel and an opportunity to explore the culture of a destination. Most of our clients are experienced travelers who like to venture off the beaten path but yet appreciate the pleasures of first-hand recommendations and comfortable accommodations. We've been helping independent travelers get more enjoyment out of their vacations.
In Asia, Avanti has created a variety of customized privately guided programs. Why go on a group tour with strangers when you can have a more authentic experience with your own family and friends? We offer:
- 23 expertly crafted itineraries from 3 nights to 16 nights all with private guides and transportation
- Comprehensive product range throughout China, Japan, Vietnam, Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Singapore, S.Korea, Myanmar and Indonesia
Major cities include Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Osaka, Hanoi, Saigon, Bangkok, Phnom Penh, Vientiane, Singapore, Seoul, Yangon, Mandalay and Bali
- Cruising on the majestic Yangtze River
- Exclusive sight-seeing, enter the pit site to view the Terracotta Warriors in Xian
- Feed a Panda at the research center outside of Chengdu
- Exclusive upgrade options, access to the Manor club at the Rosewood hotel in Beijing
- Enjoy time with the locals with dinner prepared at private homes in Beijing and Hanoi
- Experience cooking culture in a variety of Asian settings, Wok cooking class in Beijing, Sushi making in Tokyo
- Explore beautiful Thailand, Bangkok, the Grand Palace, head north to Chiang Rai to explore Temples and Shrines, head south for amazing beaches.
- Cruising on Halong Bay and the Mekong Delta
- Exquisite beach vacations and Honeymoon packages, Phuket, Koh Samui, Krabi, Khoa Lak, Song Saa, Con Dao Island, Phu Quoc and Bali
- Pre and post cruise options
Our Products and Services
Our product line includes:
- Individual travel components, including air (trans-Atlantic, intra-European and intra-Latin America), rail, hotel, car rentals, and special, local travel offerings (airport transfers, city tours, theater tickets, dinner cruises, etc.) for travelers departing from the United States.
- Packaged vacation travel, combining two or more components with flexibility in pricing and accommodation levels. Depending on preference, packages may include itineraries that are pre-designed, or created as a design-it-your-way itinerary, allowing you to add and extend items.
In order to provide you with the best quality, pricing, and availability, we have long-standing relationships with giants of the travel industry, including:
- Air France, Alitalia, American Airlines, British Airways, Delta Airlines, Lufthansa, United Airlines, and other esteemed airlines
Casa Andina, Citadines Apart-hotels, Explora, Radisson BLU, Radisson Edwardian, The Peninsula, and other highly regarded hotel brands
- Hertz Car Rental
|(Click on date or price for additional details)
Prices are per-person based on double occupancy, unless otherwise noted.